The Philippine Military Academy (PMA) is the Philippine military school of the Armed Forces of the Philippines. PMA was established on December 21, 1936 by the virtue of Commonwealth Act № 1 or the National Defense Act.
The Academy is located in the city of Baguio. It is the training school for future officers of the AFP.
An Officer's School of the Philippine Constabulary was established on February 17, 1905 within the walls of Intramuros in Manila. This school was later relocated to Baguio on September 1, 1908, at Camp Henry Allen where it would stay for many years to come. After the Philippine Legislature passed Act No. 3496 on September 8, 1926, the school was renamed the Philippine Constabulary Academy and courses were lengthened from nine months to three years. Just as the PC started with American and Filipino officers, the school had American and Filipino officer cadets in its student body.